It's Not Enough For A Bathroom Remodeler To Just Say They're Good At What They Do –
They Should Be Recognized For It.
I have been in the home construction and remodeling industry for over 25 years. There is one thing I know – just about every manufacturer of products in the home remodeling industry has some form of a training and certification process. Whether it's roofing, Jacuzzi tubs, or Re-Bath products – there is a training program.
Any contractor in Northeast PA worth his salt will send his technicians to become factory certified. This is a clear indicator that you have a highly skilled technician and not some untrained day laborer. This is a critical component to ensuring that you get a bathroom remodel you absolutely love.
Here is a list of those individuals in our company that have been through a certification process as well as our licenses for your review.
- Robert Ambrose
- Bruce Strohl
- Shawn Strohl
- Judd Brace
- Christian Andrus
- Kenneth Winkler
- John Niezgoda
But Just How Good Are We? We'll here are just a few of the awards and recognition we have received over the years:
- Best of Houzz - Service Award 2014
- Sales Leader of the Year in a Medium Market 2012
- Outstanding Personal Achievement 2012
- Excellence in Mentoring 2012
- Highest Market Penetration in the Northeast 2012
- Platinum Dealership award 2010 (one of the top 15 Franchises in the entire country out of over 250)
- Presidential Appreciation Award 2008
- Best Home Depot Franchise 2007
- Best Re-Bath Operation 2004
- Best Re-Bath Operation 2003
- Innovator of the year 2002