S.W.E.A.T. Fitness Studio in Luzerne will hold a 3-hour long exercise event this Sunday.
The event, which will feature 7 different types of group fitness classes, is a great way for people at all fitness levels to explore new ways to exercise.
The classes that will be featured are:
- Zumba – Latin style dances that include some toning. This class burns calories and gets your heart rate up, while you dance and have fun.
- R.I.P.P.E.D. – Total body, high intensity style program, utilizing free weights, resistance and body weight. Using Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics to help you attain and maintain your physique in ways that are fun, safe, doable and extremely effective.
- Hip Hop Fitness – A fast paced, dance style class that will help you burn calories and tone muscles, while you dance to some of your favorite songs from the radio.
- Ab/Core – Class focusing on strengthening core section of the body including abs. This is not your typical crunch session. This class uses weights, yoga balls, chairs etc.
- TNT – Tighten and tone is a weight training class aimed at toning and strengthening all muscle groups, using a variety of equipment and exercise.
- Kickboxing – Using different kinds of punching, kicking, squatting and some jumping, this class tones and burns calories. It’s a great way to get some aggression out too!
- Yoga – This class utilizes fluid transitions from pose to pose, seamlessly linking body, breath, and movement.
S.W.E.A.T. Fitness focuses on group fitness, to keep people motivated and help them reach their goals. For more information about their classes, please visit sweatfitnessstudio.com.
Tickets are $15 for this event and are on sale at S.W.E.A.T. Fitness Studio. The studio is only open during class times. To purchase, please check the schedule and arrive before or after classes.
-Aimee, blogger for S.W.E.A.T. Fitness Studio and ReBath Northeast